TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the Terms and Conditions before booking or buying any of our products.
PHOTO TOURS AND WORKSHOPS
- I’m a photo tour leader and my purpose is to invite outdoor and nature enthusiasts to an Atlantic adventure, allowing you to enjoy the Azores differently, instead of rushing from one place to another. Photo tour leaders are not tourist guides, we are passionate people who share our experiences and adventures with like-minded travellers.
- All registration entries to be accepted must include full name, email address and phone number.
- A payment or deposit per participant is also required at the time of registration to reserve a spot on our tours.
- In general, an Bruno Azera Photo Tours includes all local transportation and professional photo guides. Please look at my website for a full description of what is included for each tour, as details vary slightly per trip.
Cost and payment:
- All prices shown include VAT at the current legal rate, and the amount varies for each photography tour. The quoted values do not include alcoholic drinks, items of personal spending, or any other thing not mentioned on tour.
- Payments and deposits can be made through our online billing system by Paypal service.
- Payments for my Day Tours must be made until 24 hours before each service.
- Photo Tours to other Islands require a deposit to reserve a spot. The final payment is due no later than 60 days before the departure date of the photo tour you are joining.
All cancellations are sent by email. Should you need to cancel the following fees apply:
- To receive a full refund – 48 hours or more before the day of the tour;
- 60% of your Day Tour fee – 24 hours before the day of the tour;
- 100% of your Day Tour fee – the day of the tour;
- Should the customer not be present at the scheduled time for the activities, you shall not be entitled to any type of refund.
Photo Trips & Workshops
- If in the event I do not sell an adequate amount of seats on a photo trip, Bruno Azera may cancel the entire tour and refund all deposits and payments to participants that signed up.
- A deposit is required to reserve a spot on any of my photo trips. This deposit can be made through our online billing system by Paypal. The final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to the departure date of the photo tour you are joining.
- Participants should be in generally good health. Any restrictions of a medical or dietary nature should be made known to us well before departure. We will inform the relevant supplier of their requirements, but I cannot guarantee that all needs will be met and have no liability to the participant if they are not satisfied.
Ready to Register for a Tour?
Our journeys will take you to some of the most amazing destinations in the Azores, offering incredible photo opportunities and life experiences.
I hope that you’ll join my and other like-minded travelers.
- Personal accident insurance and liability are not included in any of my Day Tours, unless mentioned. I recommend IATI or World Nomads depending on where you live. An adult must accompany clients under the age of 18 or bring written authorization from their parents or guardian.
- I encourage all participants to purchase airfare cancellation insurance.
- During my tours, I use services from various suppliers. Bruno Azera or any member of my team cannot be held responsible for any negligent or wilful act or failure to act of any supplier or any third party.
- Bruno Azera or any member of my team will never sell, rent, lease, or give away your information to any third party.
- I reserve the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any tour or expedition and to use the resulting photography for promotional purposes.
- Participants are not allowed to organize, host, promote, or sell photo trips, tours or workshops to locations they visited with Bruno Ázera or any member of my tour, within five years of joining a trip. In case of violation, a penalty of 10.000€ (Euro) per year is applicable.
Payment of your deposit confirms that you agree to these terms and conditions